Black Friday is here! It’s a great chance to get Christmas looking good early. Beat the rush! Seek out amazing deals, and then enjoy 90 days no payments no interest+ on all your Farmers Finance Card purchases Thursday 24 to Wednesday 30 November 2022.
Remember, every purchase with your little helper from Thursday 3 November to Saturday 31 December 2022 is a chance to WIN* one of five $10,000 Farmers gift cards! Plus earn double chances** on any purchase at Farmers, Pascoes, Stevens or Whitcoulls.
Your Farmers Finance Card is loved by thousands of retailers nationwide. Visit the store finder for all participating stores.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
+90 days no payments and no interest is available on all Standard Purchases (excludes Long Term Finance, Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions) made at accepting retailers with Farmers Finance Card ($50 minimum spend) and Farmers Mastercard from Thursday 24 November to 23.59pm Wednesday 30 November 2022 New Zealand Time. Standard Interest Rate (currently 25.50% p.a. for Farmers Finance Card and 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard) applies to outstanding balance after interest free period. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including $50 annual Account Fee for Farmers Mastercard only). Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter” in each case) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See farmersfinancecard.co.nz or farmersmastercard.co.nz for full details.
**Double Chances when you shop at Farmers: from Thursday 3 November – Saturday 31 December 2022, each Purchase using your Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard® at any Farmers retailer (online or in-store) will earn you two entries into Christmas Prize Draw terms and conditions below.
*Christmas prize draw:
- Valid from Thursday October 20 – Saturday 31 December 2022
- There are 5 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- Five Prize Draw winners will each receive a $10,000 Farmers Gift Card, worth $10,000 (“Prize”).
- Every transaction made with Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw (LTF purchases included).
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (each, the “Promoter”).
- Five (5) winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Monday 16 January 2023.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by Friday 27 January 2023.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or Humm NZ Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Gift Card, Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).