Whether you’re keeping the kids entertained, getting your home and wardrobe winter ready or buying choccy treats for friends and family, be sure to have your Farmers Finance Card handy this Easter!
From Thursday 1 – Wednesday 7 April 2021, you’ll enjoy 90 days no payments and no interest* on all purchases $50 and over. That means there’s no interest and nothing to pay until late June 2021!*
This offer is available in-store and online at Farmers and at all accepting retailers across New Zealand. Visit our store finder to find a favourite accepting retailer near you, there are thousands to choose from.
Plus, every purchase you make is also an instant entry in the draw to win^ a massive $15,000 worth of free groceries! There are also 5, $250 grocery gift cards up for grabs^. This offer must end on Monday 5 April 2021.
*90 days no payments and no interest is available on in-store and online purchases made with Farmers Finance Card ($50 minimum spend) and Farmers Mastercard (no minimum spend) at accepting retailers from Thursday 1 – Wednesday 7 April 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Interest at the Annual Interest Rate (currently 25.50% p.a. for Farmers Finance Card and 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard) will apply if any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance is not paid by the due date. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including an Annual Account Fee $50 for Farmers Mastercard only). Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter” in each case) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See farmersfinancecard.co.nz or farmersmastercard.co.nz for full details.
^Free Groceries Prize Draw
- Valid from Friday 12 March to Monday 5 April 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 6 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The first Prize Draw winner drawn will receive their choice of gift cards from either Countdown, PAK'nSAVE or New World to the total value of NZ$15,000, and the 5 remaining Prize Draw winners drawn will each receive their choice of a gift card from either Countdown, PAK'nSAVE or New World to the total value of NZ$250
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
- 6 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 8 April 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 8 May 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
- Countdown, PAK'nSAVE or New World terms and conditions apply, where applicable.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International.