It’s Farmers’ 112th birthday and we’re celebrating all week with 90 days no payments and no interest* on all Farmers Finance Card purchases at Farmers in-store and online ($50 and over), from Thursday 12 to Wednesday 18 August 2021!
Join the celebration in store at Farmers or jump online to take advantage of their great birthday deals!
Plus, every purchase you make on your Farmers Finance Card until Sunday 12 September 2021, is a chance to WIN^ a Fiat Abarth 595 worth $34,490. There’s no minimum spend for an entry, so each purchase revs up your chances to win!^
Don’t forget, your Farmers Finance Card is welcome at thousands of New Zealand’s best-loved brands nationwide. Visit the store finder to find a store near you.
Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
*90 days no payments and no interest is available on in-store and online purchases made at Farmers with Farmers Finance Card ($50 minimum spend) Thursday 12 August to Wednesday 18 August 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Interest at the Annual Interest Rate currently 25.50% p.a will apply if any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance is not paid by the due date. Farmers Finance Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Retail Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter”) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Finance terms and conditions apply. See farmersfinancecard.co.nz for full details.
^Fiat Abarth 595 Prize Draw
- Prize Draw valid from Saturday 7 August 2021 to 11:59pm on Sunday 12 September 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are six prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- One Prize draw winner will receive a Fiat Abarth 595 Automatic worth $34,490 RRP, on road costs of $1,250, optional side stripes worth $500 RRP and vehicle delivery up to $1,500 (“Grand Prize”), and five prize draw winners will each receive a Farmers gift card to the total value of NZD$500 (“Prize”). The Grand Prize is subject to availability and is to be organised directly between the vehicle dealership based in Auckland and the Grand Prize winner.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
- Six winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 15 September 2021. The first eligible entry drawn will win the Grand Prize and the subsequent five eligible entries drawn will win the five gift card Prizes.
- The prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by 29 September 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
- Farmers gift card terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.