Your weekend could be a winner with Farmers Finance Card! Would you head straight into Farmers, fill the pantry with all your winter favourites or keep the tank topped up?
Every purchase you make on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 June 2021 is an instant entry into the draw to win* your choice of a $500 Farmers, fuel or grocery gift card! There are 3 prizes up for grabs.
Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
Last month’s Winning Weekend prize draw winners are Natalie from Mt Maunganui, Dianne from Ashburton and Michael from Shirley.
- *$500 Winning Weekend Prize Draw valid from Saturday 12 – Sunday 13 June 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) only (“Promotion Period”).
- There are 3 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The 3 Prize Draw winners drawn will each receive a gift card of their choice from either Farmers, MTA (Motor Trade Association), Countdown, New World or Pak’nSave to the total value of NZD$500 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Finance Card at any accepting retailer during the Prize Draw Period.
- 3 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 16 June 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by 25 June 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made with Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Retail Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers, MTA (Motor Trade Association), Countdown, New World, and Pak’nSave gift card terms and conditions apply (where applicable).
- Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply, see farmersfinancecard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/