Whether you’re spending time with family and friends, doing a bit of DIY, dusting off the BBQ or hitting the road for a Kiwi adventure, keep your Farmers Finance Card handy this long weekend.
However you choose to relax, you’ll enjoy 90 days to pay^. That means no payments and no interest until late January 2021^. This offer is available everywhere your card is accepted from Thursday 22 – Wednesday 28 October 2020, minimum spend $50.
Whoops! We made a mistake.
You might have received a postcard in the mail about this offer. On it we say, “that means no payments and no interest until late January 2020^’. The date is incorrect, and we meant to say, “that means no payments and no interest until late 2021”. We’re sorry for any confusion this caused.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
^No payments and no interest 90 days is only available on qualifying purchases made in-store or online at accepting merchants with a Farmers Finance Card (minimum spend $50) or Farmers Mastercard (no minimum spend) from Thursday 22 to 11:59 p.m. Wednesday 28 October 2020. Interest at the Annual Interest Rate (currently 25.50% p.a. for Farmers Finance Card and 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard) will apply if any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance is not paid by the due date. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including an Annual Account Fee $50 for Farmers Mastercard only). Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter” in each case) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See farmersfinancecard.co.nz/labour-weekend-2020 or farmersmastercard.co.nz/labour-weekend-2020 for full details.
%$15 Credit back offer is valid for a closed group of selected cardholders (“Eligible Cardholders”). Eligible Cardholders who make any 3 or more purchases on their Farmers Finance Card at any retailer that accepts Farmers Finance Card in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period (22 – 28 October 2020) will receive NZD$15 of their credit back on their Farmers Finance Card account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on 28 October 2020, up to a maximum amount of $15. Any applicable credit back will be applied to the Eligible Cardholder’s Farmers Finance Card account by 24 November 2020. A credit back is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- *Apple iPad Mini Prize Draw: valid from Thursday 22 – 11.59pm Wednesday 28 October 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 3 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 3 Prize Draw winners will each receive an Apple iPad Mini (“Prize”).
- Every transaction made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw.
- A Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- At the end of the Prize Draw Period, 3 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Prize, at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland at midday on 4 November 2020.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 12 November 2020.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Services Limited (together the “Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 19 November 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.