Take some labour out of Christmas with
90 Days No Payments No Interest+!
Plus, because Christmas is all about nice surprises, every purchase this Labour Weekend will also give you an entry into our daily prize draw to WIN** 1 of 7 x $250 Farmers Gift Cards!
Remember, as well as being welcomed at Farmers, your Farmers Finance Card is loved by thousands of retailers nationwide including supermarkets and fuel outlets. Visit the store finder for all participating stores.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
+90 days no payments and no interest is available on in-store and online purchases made with Farmers Finance Card ($50 minimum spend) and Farmers Mastercard exclusively at Farmers stores or online from Thursday 20 October to 23.59pm Wednesday 26 October 2022 New Zealand Time (NZT). Standard Interest Rate (currently 25.50% p.a. for Farmers Finance Card and 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard) will apply to any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance not paid by the due date. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including an Annual Account Fee $50 for Farmers Mastercard only). Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter” in each case) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See farmersfinancecard.co.nz or farmersmastercard.co.nz for full details.
**Shop and Win 1 of 7 Farmers gift card terms and conditions
- Prize Draw valid from Thursday 20 October – Wednesday 26 October 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 7 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 7 Prize draw winner will receive a Farmers gift card worth $250 each.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a Standard Purchase is made with Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard, in-store or online, during the Prize Draw Period.
- Standard Purchases exclude Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions.
- 7 winner will be drawn from all eligible entries received at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Monday 16 January 2023.
- The Prizes are not negotiable, -transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by Friday 27 January 2023.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each, a “Promoter”).
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or Humm (NZ) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
- Farmers Gift Card terms and conditions apply.