We hope you had a chance to flaunt your best colour on National Lipstick Day. Now’s a great time to pick up a new shade or stock up for the rest of the year!
To celebrate the love of lippy, every purchase at Farmers with your Farmers Finance Card 29 July – 2 August 2020 instantly puts you in the draw to win^ one of two Farmers Gift Cards worth $500.
You’re spoilt for choice at Farmers, with one of New Zealand's biggest beauty offerings. Pick out a new favourite lipstick and feel fabulous with a single swipe!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
^Win a $500 Farmers Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize Draw valid from 29 July to 2 August 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are two prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. Two Prize Draw winners will each receive Farmers Gift Vouchers to the total value of NZD$500 (“Prize”).
3. An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card in-store or online at Farmers during the Prize Draw Period. There is a maximum of one Prize per account holder.
4. Two winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 12 August 2020.
5. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The Prize winner(s) will be notified by phone/email by 14 August 2020.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entities responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Service (together the “Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply. Flight Centre Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
20. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.