Your home is your castle, so imagine having an extra $10,000 to spend on it. Would you makeover your lounge, update your furniture or sort your outdoor entertainment area ready for spring? Be in to win^ your dream Mini Home Makeover when you use your Farmers Finance Card. Every purchase you make using Farmers Finance Card from 13 August – 6 September 2020 is another chance to win^ 1 of 2 Mini Home Makeovers worth $10,000! Plus there are daily chances to win up to $50 credit back.+
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
^Mini Home Makeover Prize Draw terms and conditions:
1. Prize Draw valid from 13 August to 6 September 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are two prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. Two Prize Draw winners will each receive a ‘Mini Home Makeover’ to the total value of NZD$10,000 (“Prize”). The prize will be in the form of Bonfire gift cards to the value of $10,000.
3. An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
4. Two winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 14 September 2020.
5. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The Prize winner(s) will be notified by phone/email by 18 September 2020.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Services Limited (together the “Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply. Bonfire Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
20. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
+An entry into the Spend Back Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Finance Card at any retailer that accepts Farmers Finance Card in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period. 25 winners will each receive a spend back on their Farmers Finance Card for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 p.m. on 6 September 2020, up to a maximum amount of $50 (“Spend Back”). At the end of the Prize Draw Period, 1 winner will be drawn for each day of the 25 days of the Prize Draw Period from all eligible entries received that day for a Spend Back. The Spend Back will be applied to the Eligible Cardholder’s Farmers Finance Card account by 24 September 2020.
ɫ $15 or $25 Credit back offer is valid for a closed group of selected cardholders (“Eligible Cardholders”). Eligible Cardholders who make any 3 or more purchases on their Farmers Finance Card at any retailer that accepts Farmers Finance Card in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period (13 August – 6 September 2020) will receive NZD$15 of their credit back on their Farmers Finance Card account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on 6 September 2020, up to a maximum amount of $15. However, Eligible Cardholders who make a total of 5 or more purchases on their Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period (13 August – 6 September 2020) will instead receive NZD$25 of their credit back on their Farmers Finance Card account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on 6 September 2020, up to a maximum amount of $25. Any applicable credit back will be applied to the Eligible Cardholder’s Farmers Finance Card account by 24 September 2020. A credit back is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
Above terms apply: any words which are capitalised ts and cs and the general terms in the above Mini Home Makeover Prize Draw terms and conditions also apply to this daily prize draw.