How nice would it be to get away and embrace a Kiwi winter in all its glory? We’re giving you the chance to win a luxury holiday to Queenstown – New Zealand’s very own winter wonderland jam-packed with spectacular sights, spas, wineries and serious adventures. Every purchase you make with Farmers Finance Card between 11-26 July 2020 is another chance to win 1 of 2 $5,000 dream getaways^.
$5k to make the most OF incredible queenstown!
You could choose from flights, a rental car and cosy accommodation. Or indulge in a central Otago winery experience, and anything from relaxing sightseeing to adrenaline-pumping adventure options!
Your card is accepted at thousands of retailers nationwide. Now is the time to get your car winter road trip ready, so make sure you use your Farmers Finance Card to increase your chances of winning!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
^Queenstown Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. Prize Draw valid from 11 July to 26 July (“Prize Draw Period”). There are two prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. Two Prize Draw winners will each receive Flight Centre Gift Cards to the total value of NZD$5,000 (“Prize”).
3. An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
4. Two winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 28 July 2020.
5. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The Prize winner(s) will be notified by phone/email by 7 August 2020.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entities responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Service (together the “Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes. 16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply. Flight Centre Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
20. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
% $15 or $25 Credit back offer is valid for a closed group of selected cardholders (“Eligible Cardholders”). Eligible Cardholders who make any 3 or more purchases on their Farmers Finance Card at any retailer that accepts Farmers Finance Card in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period will receive NZD$15 of their credit back on their Farmers Finance Card account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on 26 July 2020, up to a maximum amount of $15. However, Eligible Cardholders who make a total of 5 or more purchases on their Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period will instead receive NZD$25 of their credit back on their Farmers Finance Card account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on 26 July 2020, up to a maximum amount of $25. Any applicable credit back will be will be applied to the Eligible Cardholder’s Farmers Finance Card account by 14 August 2020.