This weekend it’s warming up with double chances* to spring back your balance!
That’s right this weekend Saturday 16 - Sunday 17 October 2021 every purchase you make using your Farmers Finance Card is two chances to WIN 1 of 5 balance backs up to $5,000^!
PLUS! There are also daily credit prizes of $250 up for grabs!
This offer is available everywhere Farmers Finance Card is accepted. In-store and online at Farmers and all accepting retailers across New Zealand. There’s no minimum spend! Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
*Double Chances Weekend valid from 12:00am Saturday 16 October to 11:59pm Sunday 17 October 2021, each Standard Purchase using your Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at any accepting retailer will earn you two entries into the Spring Back Prize Draw, terms and conditions below.
^Spring Back Prize Draw
- Prize Draw valid from Saturday 9 October 2021 to 11:59pm on Wednesday 27 October 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 24 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- Five Prize draw winners will each receive their Balance Back on their Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard account for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on Wednesday 27 October 2021, up to a maximum amount of $5,000 (“Balance Back Prizes”), and 19 prize draw winners will each receive a $250 Credit Back on their Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on Wednesday 27 October 2021, up to a maximum amount of $250 (“Daily Prize”)
- Every standard purchase (LTF excluded) made with Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Balance Back Prize Draw, plus 1 entry into the Daily Prize draw (dependent on date of transaction).
- At the end of the Prize Draw Period, 5 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Balance Back Prize, and 1 winner will be drawn for each day of the 19 days of the Prize Draw Period from all eligible entries received that day for a Daily Prize at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Tuesday 2 November 2021.
- A Balance Back Prize or Daily Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by 16 November 2021. Balance Backs and Credit Backs will be applied to customers accounts by 15 December 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
- Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.